Friday, June 19, 2009

June 19th

Today:

I wake up wiser.
I wake up out of a dream and into reality.
I wake up less disturbed and more concerned.
I wake up out of one decade and into another.
I wake up admitting my mistakes and nurturing my imperfections.
I wake up out of a long battle with lust and willing to step in a long future with love.
I wake up with a song in my heart and a smile in my mind.
I wake up in the light and out of a daze.
I wake up bold and more defined.
I wake up in control with my body and most importantly my mind.
I wake up strong and prepared to become even stronger.
I wake up a day older and years beyond my means.
I wake up focused, attentive, determined and willing to find what needs to be retrieved.
I wake up admitting what I don't know and acknowledging what I still need to find out.
I wake up encouraged to obtain what's rightfully mine and leave behind what was abused and borrowed.
I wake up free and beautiful.

Today:

I wake up.

No comments:

Post a Comment