Thursday, June 4, 2009

June's Bug


Changes are timed
No more provoking thoughts
Just mindless answers
From those who don’t mind their business.
Find their business on news after dark,
While their behind the scenes lighting a spark.
Can time be reversed?
Like a heart when it hearts?
Keep my thoughts deserted from reality,
Distant, unable to obtain gravity.
Soundly, watching,
Religiously.
Gasping for air as my mind skips a beat and my heart races.
See now my thoughts are pacing

My actions.

Never heard it like this before.
Sentimental,
This mood has be miles away from reality
Catching it despairingly, just relaxing.
A rush,
Jazz has become my instant crush.
Feeling quite feverish,
Flushed.
Not trying to stare, but blood makes it clear.
A love I could have felt by just breathing the air.
Yearning for it to be near,
A feeling I can hear.
Deep, steep, deeper than the ground.
This beauty has my world upside down.
I refuse to refuse it,
It’s elusive,
Can’t excuse it.
In love for the very first time.
Jazz you blowing up my mind.
Like music to my ears?
You are the music to my ears.
Different from all the previous.
This love is so devious, quite mischievous.
Real serious…Now finally breathing.
Jazz…you keep me believing
. 

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment